Gorleston indecent exposure prompts police witness appeal
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Great Yarmouth Police has appealed for witnesses to an indecent exposure in Gorleston, in which a man exposed himself to a teenaged girl.
The incident took place at approximately 8.50pm on Monday, March 6, on Burgh Road, near to a junior school in the town.
The victim, a girl in her teens, was walking at the rear of the school, when she was approached by a man.
The man then exposed himself to the girl before running off.
He is described as white, of skinny build, around 5ft 10in and aged in his early 30s.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing a black cap, black cardigan, black boots and had a short goatee beard.
Police officers are keen to contact anybody who may have witnessed the incident or been in the area around this time.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
Anybody who has any information should contact PC Steve Hughes on 101.
Alternatively, witnesses can anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.