Gorleston indecent exposure prompts police witness appeal
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Great Yarmouth Police has appealed for witnesses to an indecent exposure in Gorleston, in which a man exposed himself to a teenaged girl.
The incident took place at approximately 8.50pm on Monday, March 6, on Burgh Road, near to a junior school in the town.
The victim, a girl in her teens, was walking at the rear of the school, when she was approached by a man.
The man then exposed himself to the girl before running off.
He is described as white, of skinny build, around 5ft 10in and aged in his early 30s.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing a black cap, black cardigan, black boots and had a short goatee beard.
Police officers are keen to contact anybody who may have witnessed the incident or been in the area around this time.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 5 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 10 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
Anybody who has any information should contact PC Steve Hughes on 101.
Alternatively, witnesses can anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.