House of multiple occupancy in 'desirable area' set for auction
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A five-bedroom house of multiple occupancy (HMO) is set to be auctioned off later this month.
The HMO in Gorleston is being marketed by Auction House East Anglia.
It is set to go under the hammer at an online auction on March 24 with a guide price of £180,000 - £200,000 (plus fees) on a freehold tenure, with the auctioneers describing it as a "great opportunity."
The property was due to be auctioned off last month, however the sale was postponed.
The property description from the auctioneers - for flats one to five at 5 Clarence Road in Gorleston - states: "A great opportunity to acquire this period property in a desirable area of Gorleston granted with an HMO licence by Great Yarmouth Borough Council.
"This end terraced house is divided into five, one bedroom flats, each have their own kitchen and all share bathroom facilities.
"There is a communal hall, landing and garden room providing access to the rear garden, w.c and outside store and a double garage.
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 3 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 6 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 8 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 9 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 10 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
"All units are currently let, a couple to long standing tenants."