House of multiple occupancy in 'desirable area' set for auction
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A five-bedroom house of multiple occupancy (HMO) is set to be auctioned off later this month.
The HMO in Gorleston is being marketed by Auction House East Anglia.
It is set to go under the hammer at an online auction on March 24 with a guide price of £180,000 - £200,000 (plus fees) on a freehold tenure, with the auctioneers describing it as a "great opportunity."
The property was due to be auctioned off last month, however the sale was postponed.
The property description from the auctioneers - for flats one to five at 5 Clarence Road in Gorleston - states: "A great opportunity to acquire this period property in a desirable area of Gorleston granted with an HMO licence by Great Yarmouth Borough Council.
You may also want to watch:
"This end terraced house is divided into five, one bedroom flats, each have their own kitchen and all share bathroom facilities.
"There is a communal hall, landing and garden room providing access to the rear garden, w.c and outside store and a double garage.
- 1 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 2 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 3 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 4 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 5 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 6 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 8 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 9 Boss says sorry for fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip
- 10 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start
"All units are currently let, a couple to long standing tenants."