Gorleston garage owner Roland Kitchen speaks out after his business is hit by two arson attacks
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
The owner of a garage and cab company which has been hit by two arson attacks in as many weeks has spoken out after his business was targeted.
Roland Kitchen, 57, of Autotune Service and Repair and Ocean Cabs, said: 'We had a fire in the shop that was put down to an accident but now I think it wasn't.'
Last Saturday, between 9pm and 9.15pm, two parked vehicles were set alight in Riverside Road, which took eight firefighters to put out.
In total four vehicles were destroyed by the flames.
It comes exactly a week after a blue Volkswagen camper van was also set alight while parked on the side of the same Gorleston road.
You may also want to watch:
That incident took place between 7pm and 7.15pm on Saturday, March 18.
Police have appealed for witnesses to both arson attacks, which are thought to be directly linked to one another. Witnesses should contact PC Richard Bladon or PC Carl Carter at Norfolk Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working