Moped and car involved in Gorleston crash
- Credit: Archant
A crash involving a moped and a car has partially blocked a road this afternoon in Gorleston.
The two-vehicle collision occurred at the junctions of Lowestoft Road, High Street, Church Lane and Baker Street, outside Gorleston Library.
Police were called to the scene by the East of England Ambulance Service at 2.30pm today.
A moped and a Vauxhall Corsa were involved in the incident.
Police confirmed the incident had partially blocked the road and a diversion was in place.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the ambulance service said: 'We were called to a road traffic collision on Lowestoft Road, Gorleston, at 2.20pm.
'One ambulance, one ambulance officer, and one BASICs team attended the scene to treat one patient, who was taken to James Paget Hospital for further treatment.'
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?