Free event at Goodies Food Hall and Restaurant in Pulham Market to show best of Norfolk’s small businesses
- Credit: Archant
A food hall's Christmas fair will demonstrate the best of Norfolk's small businesses.
Goodies Food Hall and Restaurant in Pulham Market is hold the free event to coincide with Small Business Saturday, which is designed to celebrate the contribution smaller firms make to the economy and give them a boost.
Local suppliers and producers will showcase their ranges, while there will also be a free Christmas trail for children, face-painting and a Santa's grotto.
The event will run from 9am to 4pm on Saturday, December 2 at the food hall in Wood Lane, Pulham Market.
There will be free tastings of everything from cheese to mince pies, and from gin to curry paste.
You may also want to watch:
Christmas trees and wreaths will be on sale and there will be live music from a duo of students from Wymondham College, as well as a special menu in the restaurant. There will also be a raffle to win a most spectacular three-tier Christmas cake made by Goodies-own bakers.
Proceeds from the raffle will go to supporting the work of the Mini Donkeys for Wellbeing.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 9 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?