Good Samaritan is attacked in Lowestoft carpark
A Good Samaritan who came to aid of a woman in a Lowestoft carpark was attacked by a man and suffered cuts to his head
The 53-year-old male victim was cycling home at about 11pm on Friday when he noticed a woman wearing a red dress and no shoes on the ground in the Mattressman car park in St Peters Street.
The man tried to help the woman, who was screaming.
Another man then approached the victim and began punching him. The 53-year-old victim fell to the ground and the man continued to assault him.
The attacker was white, in his 20s, of medium build, with short dark hair.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information call PC 1493 Brearley at Lowestoft on 101, quoting reference LO/14/1053.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 4 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 5 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Former care home sells at auction for £400,000
- 10 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain