Good on you! 12-year-old Louis Hedge from Banham shows he is an experienced fundraiser with his fifth annual Children in Need event
- Credit: Archant
He may only be 12 years old - but Louis Hedge already has five years of fundraising under his belt.
The Wymondham High Academy pupil first decided he wanted to raise some money for charity aged just seven,
After seeing advertisements for Children In Need he decided that he would organise a sponsored event for the cause - and he has done so annually ever since.
This year, he completed a five-mile run in 54mins 16secs, raising £235.73.
He does not plan to stop there though, as he has vowed to continue to organise an annual event.
Louis, of Banham, near Attleborough, said: 'Every year I organise by myself a sponsored something. Last year I did a sponsored Lego build but this year I did a five-mile run'.
You may also want to watch:
'Halfway I found it really difficult but I kept reminding myself that this was for Children In Need and charity, so I must keep going.'
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 4 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious