Golfing equipment and power drills stolen in Kessingland
- Credit: Archant © 2009
Police are seeking witnesses after a burglary and an attempted break-in in Kessingland overnight on Monday and Tuesday (February 11/12).
A garage at a home in Church Road was broken into between 10.30pm on Monday and 7am on Tuesday and a quantity of golfing equipment and two rechargeable power drills stolen.
Among the items taken were a white and orange Ping bag, clothing, balls, tees and a full set of clubs including woods and irons.
Police believe this incident may be linked to an attempted break-in at premises at The Avenue in Kessingland between 11.30pm on Monday and 7.10am on Tuesday. Here a window was forced open and damage caused in an apparent attempt to get into the building but no entry was gained.
? Information to PC 1529 Colbridge at Lowestoft police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea