‘Because I’m hoppy’ video filmed for launch of GoGoHares
- Credit: Archant
Armed with cameras and a spring in their step, the team behind the GoGoHares project hopped to the landmarks of Norwich.
Making the most of the Saturday sunshine, they filmed a promotional video called 'Hoppy!', a remake of the song 'Happy' by Pharrell Williams ahead of the GoGoHares trail.
The song is being reworked by The Garage Studio, a company with local and national partners to provide high quality performing arts programming, participation, education and training for all ages.
The GoGoHares project is part of the Break charity's 50th anniversary celebrations.
As well as the trail featuring hare sculptures dotted around Norwich, there will also be more for explorers to find in the wider county. And there will be a Norwich trail of leveret sculptures which have been decorated by schools and community groups.
You may also want to watch:
Fifty hares will decorate Norwich and 18 more will be displayed around Norfolk.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?