‘Because I’m hoppy’ video filmed for launch of GoGoHares
- Credit: Archant
Armed with cameras and a spring in their step, the team behind the GoGoHares project hopped to the landmarks of Norwich.
Making the most of the Saturday sunshine, they filmed a promotional video called 'Hoppy!', a remake of the song 'Happy' by Pharrell Williams ahead of the GoGoHares trail.
The song is being reworked by The Garage Studio, a company with local and national partners to provide high quality performing arts programming, participation, education and training for all ages.
The GoGoHares project is part of the Break charity's 50th anniversary celebrations.
As well as the trail featuring hare sculptures dotted around Norwich, there will also be more for explorers to find in the wider county. And there will be a Norwich trail of leveret sculptures which have been decorated by schools and community groups.
You may also want to watch:
Fifty hares will decorate Norwich and 18 more will be displayed around Norfolk.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 4 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 9 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 10 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods