GoGoHares 2018: Who will win the week four winner?
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower
Week three of the GoGoHares World Cup saw Prof Hare and his Magic Library storm to victory, crowned by the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News readers.
He was followed by Honey Bunny who grabbed 18pc of the points, and then the Norfolk Rising Hare.
Households across Norfolk have been debating which of the county's GoGoHares is the best, and previous week's polls have put their arguments to the test.
And now it's time to vote for your favourite in week four.
This week, hares number 31 to 40 will go head to head to earn a place in the GoGoHares final.
Next week will see hares 41 to 50 competing, before a grand finale.
The polls will be held on the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News websites every Monday.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 5 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 6 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
The hares in this week's line up are: TigeHare, Sky, GoGoHaero, ChocoHare, Boudicca;s Revolt, Hare Comes the Sun, Norvicenses Salientes 'Sally, Binary Hoppositions, the King of Scribble, and Forrest'are.