GoGoHares 2018: Who will win the week four winner?
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower
Week three of the GoGoHares World Cup saw Prof Hare and his Magic Library storm to victory, crowned by the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News readers.
He was followed by Honey Bunny who grabbed 18pc of the points, and then the Norfolk Rising Hare.
Households across Norfolk have been debating which of the county's GoGoHares is the best, and previous week's polls have put their arguments to the test.
And now it's time to vote for your favourite in week four.
This week, hares number 31 to 40 will go head to head to earn a place in the GoGoHares final.
You may also want to watch:
Next week will see hares 41 to 50 competing, before a grand finale.
The polls will be held on the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News websites every Monday.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 10 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
The hares in this week's line up are: TigeHare, Sky, GoGoHaero, ChocoHare, Boudicca;s Revolt, Hare Comes the Sun, Norvicenses Salientes 'Sally, Binary Hoppositions, the King of Scribble, and Forrest'are.