GoGo before they’re gone! GoGo Hares sticker swap event
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Your chance to fill your sticker books and find the GoGo Hares you're missing!
Langleys Toy Shop is holding a GoGoHare sticker swap event every day until the end of September.
The Royal Arcade shop sell's children's toys and many more unusual items. However, for the next few weeks GoGo Hares collectors can head along to swap stickers and fill up their albums.
Chris Goulding, 54, the manager of Langley's, said: 'We will be doing the sticker swaps for as long as people are requesting them.
'The response has been amazing, we thought we'd start the GoGo Hares swap shop after the success of other swap events we have done.'
Saturday, September 8 is the last chance to collect free sticker vouchers in the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News, which can be redeemed in outlets throughout the region. See our website for a full list of where.
The GoGoHares sticker albums and packs are available until October and cost £5 and £1 respectively.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 10 New homes in Norfolk village will be for locals
For more information about the GoGoHares trails, visit www.gogohares.co.uk