Walk with the dinosaurs: See GoGo Discover's T-rex trail
- Credit: Archant
Which is your favourite? It's time to start meeting all Norwich's new monster visitors after the arrival in the city of the GoGo Discover Tyrannosaurus-rexes.
Boasting different designs, colours and located at venues across the city, this newspaper brings you the first proper look at the dinosaurs.
The GoGo Discover T-rex is delivered in partnership with East Anglian children’s charity Break and Wild in Art. The EDP and Norwich Evening News are the official media partners.
The trail runs until Saturday, September 11.
Have a look at the dinosaurs pictured here in their new homes across Norwich - and tick off each one as you visit it.
Then tweet your photos with the dinosaurs to us on Instagram @norwicheveningnews or @eastern_daily_press or tweet them @EveningNews or EDP24
Eleanor Edge, corporate fundraising and projects at Break, said: “This summer is full of dinosaurs in Norwich as we celebrate another prehistoric visitor with Dippy the Diplodocus on the final leg of his tour at Norwich Cathedral.
- 1 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 2 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 3 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 4 Woman 'shocked' to find CCTV in Marina Centre changing room
- 5 20 fire engines and 90 firefighters contain large forest blaze
- 6 Cromer Carnival events cancelled due to extreme heat.
- 7 WATCH: Nudist camp saved from field fire by farmers
- 8 Ambulance trust spends £20k of 'Captain Tom money' on pin badges and dogs
- 9 Firefighters remain on scene of huge forest fire near country park
- 10 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
Peter Marron, Break corporate fundraising manager and project manager at GoGoDiscover, added: “It has been challenging but we are really excited about the installation."
Donate online at https://break-charity.org/ or text TREX to 70085 to donate £3. Texts cost £3, plus one standard rate message.