Walk with the dinosaurs: See GoGo Discover's T-rex trail
- Credit: Archant
Which is your favourite? It's time to start meeting all Norwich's new monster visitors after the arrival in the city of the GoGo Discover Tyrannosaurus-rexes.
Boasting different designs, colours and located at venues across the city, this newspaper brings you the first proper look at the dinosaurs.
The GoGo Discover T-rex is delivered in partnership with East Anglian children’s charity Break and Wild in Art. The EDP and Norwich Evening News are the official media partners.
The trail runs until Saturday, September 11.
Have a look at the dinosaurs pictured here in their new homes across Norwich - and tick off each one as you visit it.
You may also want to watch:
Then tweet your photos with the dinosaurs to us on Instagram @norwicheveningnews or @eastern_daily_press or tweet them @EveningNews or EDP24
Eleanor Edge, corporate fundraising and projects at Break, said: “This summer is full of dinosaurs in Norwich as we celebrate another prehistoric visitor with Dippy the Diplodocus on the final leg of his tour at Norwich Cathedral.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
Peter Marron, Break corporate fundraising manager and project manager at GoGoDiscover, added: “It has been challenging but we are really excited about the installation."
Donate online at https://break-charity.org/ or text TREX to 70085 to donate £3. Texts cost £3, plus one standard rate message.