Go behind the scenes where the late Sir John Hurt performed in Holt
- Credit: Archant
People are being offered the chance to go behind the scenes where the late Sir John Hurt and Lesley Garrett performed in Holt.
The Auden Theatre at Gresham's School is hosting an invitation day on Saturday, September 23, and entrance is free.
Members of the public will be able to discover what goes on backstage, vist the dressing rooms, meet some of the theatre team and learn just what it takes to put on a great show.
The foyer will be open from 11am and theatre tours start at 11.30am and 2pm.
The theatre, which is named after Old Greshamian, WH Auden, hosts a diverse range of events and performances from rock concerts to pantomime and is open all year round. It is also one of the main venues for the Holt Festival held every July and hosts the annual Norfolk Festival of Nature.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a preferred tour time or call 01263 713444.
- 1 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 5 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 6 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 7 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 8 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
- 9 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
- 10 Norfolk holiday home named one of the best in the UK