Go behind the scenes where the late Sir John Hurt performed in Holt
- Credit: Archant
People are being offered the chance to go behind the scenes where the late Sir John Hurt and Lesley Garrett performed in Holt.
The Auden Theatre at Gresham's School is hosting an invitation day on Saturday, September 23, and entrance is free.
Members of the public will be able to discover what goes on backstage, vist the dressing rooms, meet some of the theatre team and learn just what it takes to put on a great show.
The foyer will be open from 11am and theatre tours start at 11.30am and 2pm.
The theatre, which is named after Old Greshamian, WH Auden, hosts a diverse range of events and performances from rock concerts to pantomime and is open all year round. It is also one of the main venues for the Holt Festival held every July and hosts the annual Norfolk Festival of Nature.
You may also want to watch:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a preferred tour time or call 01263 713444.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre