Man, 30, reported missing after failing to turn up for work
- Credit: Archant
A man has been reported missing after failing to turn up for work on Saturday.
Scott Head was last seen on Friday November 2 at an address in Southwold.
Suffolk Police were alerted when the 30-year-old did not attend work the following day.
Mr Head, from Gisleham, near Lowestoft, is described as white, 5ft 9ins tall, of medium build with short, mousey coloured hair.
He was last seen wearing a navy blue puffa jacket and jeans, brown boots and carrying a black satchel and carrier bag.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe he may have travelled to Norwich on Saturday and are concerned for his welfare.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is urged to contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success