Girl,5, devastated that she can’t watch Little Mix after breaking her leg
- Credit: Rhodes Media.
A young girl's dream of watching Little Mix live was dashed after being denied entry into the Earlham Park show because she broke her leg just days before.
Elise Rose-Cosgrove, five, suffered the injury on a trampoline just over a week ago and is in a wheelchair while it heals.
Her mother Emma Saunders said she had already bought golden circle tickets for herself, Elise and her two other daughters Chelsea, 11, and Elle-Mae, 15.
'Elise is really devastated that she can't go because I bought these tickets some months back and she's been looking forward to it.
'Now I'm going with her sisters and Elise can't go.'
Ms Saunders said she had only made contact with the ticket company regarding Elise's injury on Thursday.
'I had to wait for a decision to be made on whether they were going to operate on her leg, in which case Elise would not have been able to go anyway.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 3 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 6 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 7 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 8 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
'Fortunately an operation was not needed but when I phoned the ticket company to check on access to the ground they said there were no disabled tickets left.'
Ms Saunders said she had been forced to sell Elise's ticket on Saturday after getting no joy.
'I'm a little frustrated to be honest - you would think that someone could do something.'
Little Mix - made up of Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock - are performing in Norwich as part of their Summer Shout Out tour.
The concert organisers could not be reached at the time of writing.