Girl,5, devastated that she can’t watch Little Mix after breaking her leg
- Credit: Rhodes Media.
A young girl's dream of watching Little Mix live was dashed after being denied entry into the Earlham Park show because she broke her leg just days before.
Elise Rose-Cosgrove, five, suffered the injury on a trampoline just over a week ago and is in a wheelchair while it heals.
Her mother Emma Saunders said she had already bought golden circle tickets for herself, Elise and her two other daughters Chelsea, 11, and Elle-Mae, 15.
'Elise is really devastated that she can't go because I bought these tickets some months back and she's been looking forward to it.
'Now I'm going with her sisters and Elise can't go.'
You may also want to watch:
Ms Saunders said she had only made contact with the ticket company regarding Elise's injury on Thursday.
'I had to wait for a decision to be made on whether they were going to operate on her leg, in which case Elise would not have been able to go anyway.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 6 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 10 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
'Fortunately an operation was not needed but when I phoned the ticket company to check on access to the ground they said there were no disabled tickets left.'
Ms Saunders said she had been forced to sell Elise's ticket on Saturday after getting no joy.
'I'm a little frustrated to be honest - you would think that someone could do something.'
Little Mix - made up of Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock - are performing in Norwich as part of their Summer Shout Out tour.
The concert organisers could not be reached at the time of writing.