All aboard! A gin train is coming to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Calling all gin lovers! An exciting experience is coming to Norfolk.
Rail Road Events have launched a brand new Gin Train on the Mid-Norfolk Railway.
Running between Dereham and Wymondham, the 20 mile round trip is set to transport passengers 'through a world of gins'.
The journey begins with tastings of local gin, but every time the train stops along the route, passengers will get to try a different gin from around the world.
There will also be an on-board bar and hot food available at Dereham Station.
Nicola Jones, Event Manager for Rail Road Events, said: 'The early success of our Gin Train Experience has been phenomenal. We initially launched two trains which sold out in less than 24 hours.
'Additional trains have now been added with extra Autumnal dates for later in the year - they're all proving popular!'
- 1 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 2 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 Man dies after getting into difficulties in UEA Sportspark pool
- 5 First look at the new Scandi-style homes coming to a Breckland village
- 6 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 7 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 8 Serial beggar jailed for 12 weeks after breaching Criminal Behaviour Order
- 9 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
- 10 Schools in Norfolk face classroom closures due to coronavirus
Tickets for the Gin Train are £28 for standard class and £40 for VIP. The service is running between June 15-17 and on Saturday, October 20.
For more information visit railroadevents.com