All aboard! A gin train is coming to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Calling all gin lovers! An exciting experience is coming to Norfolk.
Rail Road Events have launched a brand new Gin Train on the Mid-Norfolk Railway.
Running between Dereham and Wymondham, the 20 mile round trip is set to transport passengers 'through a world of gins'.
The journey begins with tastings of local gin, but every time the train stops along the route, passengers will get to try a different gin from around the world.
There will also be an on-board bar and hot food available at Dereham Station.
You may also want to watch:
Nicola Jones, Event Manager for Rail Road Events, said: 'The early success of our Gin Train Experience has been phenomenal. We initially launched two trains which sold out in less than 24 hours.
'Additional trains have now been added with extra Autumnal dates for later in the year - they're all proving popular!'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 8 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
Tickets for the Gin Train are £28 for standard class and £40 for VIP. The service is running between June 15-17 and on Saturday, October 20.
For more information visit railroadevents.com