Gin tasting experience at Jarrold in Norwich
Many people like a sip of gin or two.
But now people will be able to discover more about the drink and how it is made at a gin tasting experience at a major Norwich department store.
Jarrold in holding the event at its deli on Wednesday, July 4 between 6.30pm and 8pm.
A spokesman said people will 'learn all about this amazing spirit' while sampling six different gins in a variety of flavours, accompanied with local Norfolk cheeses, crackers and other savoury bites.
Tickets are £25 and include the gin tasting and food on the evening.
They are available at www.jarrold.co.uk/events or from Jarrold customer services on the second floor of the store.
You may also want to watch:
People are encouraged to book early to avoid disappointment.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich