Police ask for A143 crash victim inquest to be postponed for investigation
- Credit: Archant
Police have asked for the inquest into the death of a 23-year-old man from Beccles to be postponed.
Aiden Lowe, of Glebe View, died on September 11 last year following a crash on the A143 in Gillingham.
The former Beccles Sir John Leman High School pupil and Bungay Town FC player died from a traumatic head injury as a result of the crash.
It is understood his vehicle collided with a tree.
At an inquest review in Norwich on Monday, area coroner Yvonne Blake said police asked for the full inquest to be postponed in order for them to complete their investigation.
She said the inquest date has been set for April 4 at 2pm in Norwich.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre