Police ask for A143 crash victim inquest to be postponed for investigation
- Credit: Archant
Police have asked for the inquest into the death of a 23-year-old man from Beccles to be postponed.
Aiden Lowe, of Glebe View, died on September 11 last year following a crash on the A143 in Gillingham.
The former Beccles Sir John Leman High School pupil and Bungay Town FC player died from a traumatic head injury as a result of the crash.
It is understood his vehicle collided with a tree.
At an inquest review in Norwich on Monday, area coroner Yvonne Blake said police asked for the full inquest to be postponed in order for them to complete their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
She said the inquest date has been set for April 4 at 2pm in Norwich.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Former Primark store goes up for rent