Gigantic grain ship loads up at Great Yarmouth outer harbour
A gigantic grain ship could be seen loading up at Great Yarmouth's outer harbour, providing a boost to the East Anglian economy.
Trevor Gates, Gleadell's East Anglia regional manager, said: 'We have just loaded the largest ship ever in Norfolk and Suffolk at our Great Yarmouth export/import terminal.
'This week, Mv Zapolyarye took on close to 19,000 tonnes of 72 kg feed wheat bound for Portugal.
'This is yet another example of the way our export campaign is providing market outlets for East Anglian farmers in a difficult season.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 5 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 6 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 7 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result
- 8 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 9 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day