Get pampered for Parkinson’s! Support group hosts fundraiser for carers
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Feeling stressed, tense, or tired? You're in luck.
Dereham Parkinson's Support Group are holding a pamper day to raise funds for the charity.
The group provides information, friendship, and support to local people with Parkinson's, their families and carers.
The event will take place at Toftwood Village Hall on Sunday, September 17, from 10am to 4pm.
A range of therapists will offer treatments, including: reiki, reflexology, indian head massage, back and neck massages and nail treatments.
There will be a charge for services but entry to the event is free. A raffle and refreshments will also be available.
The support group meets at 2pm on the first Thursday of every month, in Trinity Methodist Church Hall, in Dereham.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 5 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 6 Norfolk's 100 Jubilee street parties revealed
- 7 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 8 George Ezra to host album launch show in Norwich
- 9 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 10 'Long-awaited in the area' - New Norfolk deli celebrates local produce
Parkinson's is a progressive neurological condition, which affects the brain and worsens over time.