Get pampered for Parkinson’s! Support group hosts fundraiser for carers
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Feeling stressed, tense, or tired? You're in luck.
Dereham Parkinson's Support Group are holding a pamper day to raise funds for the charity.
The group provides information, friendship, and support to local people with Parkinson's, their families and carers.
The event will take place at Toftwood Village Hall on Sunday, September 17, from 10am to 4pm.
A range of therapists will offer treatments, including: reiki, reflexology, indian head massage, back and neck massages and nail treatments.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a charge for services but entry to the event is free. A raffle and refreshments will also be available.
The support group meets at 2pm on the first Thursday of every month, in Trinity Methodist Church Hall, in Dereham.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 7 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 8 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
Parkinson's is a progressive neurological condition, which affects the brain and worsens over time.