Get outta my club! Eastenders legend Phil Mitchell set to make appearance at Mercy
- Credit: Archant
Eastenders favourite Phil Mitchell, played by actor Steve McFadden, will swap Albert Square for Prince of Wales Road for a club appearance at Mercy in Norwich.
The 57-year-old actor, who has been in the BBC1 soap for 27 years, will appear at the club on Friday, March 10.
A spokesperson for the Cabana Club, Mercy's popular Friday club night, said:
'We've been planning this event for a long time and are very excited to announce his appearance at Cabana Club.
'He's been travelling around the UK visiting university towns and the events have been very popular with pictures of him at events going viral online.
You may also want to watch:
'We've had an amazing response since releasing it and it's certain to be a great night.'
Phil Mitchell is the son of Eastenders matriarch Peggy Mitchell, played by Barbara Windsor, whose popular character died in 2016.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 6 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
Since then, Mcfadden's character contracted cirrhosis of the liver, after his alcoholism spiralled out of control, and is currently recovering from a liver transplant.
He also discovered he's the father of Denise Fox's baby after a one night stand he didn't remember because he was so drunk.
Let's hope his night in Norwich is a little less eventful - or someone is going to have to call Sharon.
Find out the latest on his appearance in Norwich here.