Get in line with country dancing with new Norwich class
- Credit: EDP � 1998
A Norwich woman is helping to get people in line as she starts her own line dancing classes.
Starting on Tuesday, September 5 the Honky Tonk Line will be taking place at the Silver Road Community Centre in Norwich.
The first session is free, with the two-hour classes which will cost £20 from then on.
June Wilson has set up the class after rediscovering her love for country music and teaching.
'I have been choreographing lots of line dances - I have created 13 of my own from just two CDs.
You may also want to watch:
'The Hall has an excellent music system, the floor is large a polished perfect for line dancing and refreshments will be available.'
The dancers are written to classic and modern western songs.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 4 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 5 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 6 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 7 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 8 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 9 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear
- 10 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
Mrs Wilson looking for people bring new country music CDs and anyone with previous line dancing experience to help with choreography.