Hairdressers moves into former gift shop building
- Credit: Archant
A hairdressers has moved into a town centre building which had been empty for six months - replacing a gift shop.
Gentlemans Headquarters has relocated to the premises formerly occupied by Bizarre Bizarre in Regent Street, Great Yarmouth.
Owner of the hairdressers, Ryan Lawes, believes the move will help to expand the business.
"I've wanted to move into this building for a while because it's bigger which will help to grow the business," he said
"We have started to build a good reputation so all of this has come at a good time."
You may also want to watch:
Gentlemans Headquarters has been based at a premises on the other side of Regent Street for the past three years.
On Wednesday it moved into one side of the former Bizarre Bizarre building which has been split up into two premises following the shops closure in May.
Mr Lawes, 23, from Hemsby, believes the personable service his hairdressers offers makes it stand out.
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 2 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 3 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 4 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 5 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 6 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 7 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot
- 8 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 9 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 10 Households with children to get two Covid tests per person every week
It is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am to 4.30am on Saturday.
Haircuts start from £8.