General election hustings planned for Mid Norfolk
- Credit: �Archant Photographic 2008
Mid Norfolk residents will have the chance to quiz candidates for the seat in the lead up to the June 8 general election.
The Greens' Hannah Lester, Labour's Sarah Simpson, Ukip's Tracy Knowles and the Liberal Democrat's Fionna Tod have so far confirmed for a hustings planned for Attleborough's St Mary's Church on Saturday, June 3 at 7.30pm.
Each candidate will introduce themselves and any policies of their party that they wish to highlight.
Afterwards, questions will be taken from the audience on any topic or matter of interest, and each candidate will have the chance to answer.
However the incumbent, George Freeman from the Conservatives, will not be attending due to another commitment.
You may also want to watch:
Attendance is free, and tickets are available from the parish office in the Church Hall on Church Street, Monday to Friday 10am to midday, or by calling 01953 454977.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 9 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools