Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old boy
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public's help in tracing a 14-year-old boy who has been missing from the Fenland area for almost a week.
Gedi Koncevicius was last seen on Saturday, June 9, at 6.45pm in Murrow, near Wisbech.
He is described as slim, 5'7', with short brown hair. He was last seen wearing black trainers, black shorts and a long sleeved black top.
Det Insp Dan Pawson said: 'We are keen to hear from anyone who has seen Gedi in the past week or has information about his whereabouts.
'We have concerns for his welfare and it is important we find him.
You may also want to watch:
'Any information, no matter how small, could prove vital in tracing Gedi.'
Police say that Gedi has links to both the Fenland and Peterborough areas.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each
Anyone with information should contact Cambridgeshire police on 101 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.