Great British Bake Off winner Candice Brown to visit Norfolk this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Candice Brown, winner of the 2016 Great British Bake Off, is heading to Norfolk.
The star baker will be at the Norfolk Showground on Saturday, October 21 as part of the 25th Hughes Hometech Show.
During the appearance the 32-year-old is going to demonstrate how to make macaroni pies, black forest gateau and coconut layers.
Joining her at the event are local chefs Andy Snowling, who is set to showcase his skills on meat and fish, and Charlie Hodson, who will be teaming up with Paralympic swimmer Jessica-Jane Applegate to make the Nelson sausage roll.
Hughes Hometech Show will highlight the latest technology from some of the world’s largest electrical manufacturers including Sony, Samsung, Panasonic and Hotpoint.
You may also want to watch:
For 2017 the event takes place over October 20-22 and features over 50 trade stands, cooking demonstrations and a farmers’ market celebrating local produce.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 8 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 9 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 10 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home