Road closed after child in collision with car
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A road has been closed after a collision between a car and child.
The emergency services were called to reports of a road traffic collision on Gaywood Road in King's Lynn at 3.10pm.
A police spokesman said: "We were called at 3.10pm following reports of a road traffic collision between a car and a child.
"It is serious but not life-threatening injuries.
"The road is blocked towards Gaywood."
You may also want to watch:
Ambulance services were called at 3.09pm.
Crews are still at the scene.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy
Police have said the road is closed but will reopen shortly.