Firefighters called following gas leak in Hethersett
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters have been called following reports of a gas leak in Hethersett.
Appliances from Hethersett and Earlham attended reports of a gas leak on Briar Road just before 7am on Tuesday (February 25).
Firefighters have isolated the gas supply and are awaiting the attendance of the gas board.
A fire service spokesman said
Meanwhile, emergency services were called following a crash in Norwich earlier this morning.
You may also want to watch:
Two cars are thought to have been involved in a crash at the junction of Gurney Road and Salhouse Road near to Sprowston Retail Park.
Earlier, one fire appliance from North Walsham attended an alarm sounding in the town just after 4.15am today (February 25).
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
However, this was discovered to be a false alarm.