Eight fire crew tackle garage fire
- Credit: Google
Eight crews of firefighters put out a garage blaze in a north Norfolk village.
The fire on Sloley Road, Scottow, near Coltishall, broke out at 7.10pm on Saturday, January 30.
Crews from North Walsham, Stalham, Wroxham, Sprowston, Earlham, Hethersett, Mundesley and Fakenham were called out.
They left just after 1.30am the following day.
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service control room operator said the garage was a domestic building measuring 25 metres by 10 metres.
She said no other emergency services were called.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 6 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 9 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 10 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month