Gang sought after violent burglary in Ellough Road, Beccles
Two men were taken to hospital after being attacked by masked raiders – one of them wielding a metal bar – at a property in north Suffolk.
Police are appealing for information after the aggravated burglary in Beccles last night.
The incident happened at a property in Ellough Road around 9.30pm.
A group of three offenders, who had their faces covered, knocked on the back door and a male resident answered.
One of the men took out a metal bar and struck the resident on the head.
You may also want to watch:
The three offenders entered the property and one then assaulted another male in the property, causing an injury to his arm.
The offenders then fled down an alleyway and are believed to have left in a silver coloured vehicle.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
The two injured men were taken to the James Paget Hospital. They were released after treatment to minor injuries
Anyone who witnessed the incident, saw the car, or has any information about those involved is asked to contact Lowestoft CID on 101 quoting crime reference 37/25667/16 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.