Cinema hosts players from across country for 'supersized' gaming night
- Credit: The Game Pad
West Norfolk hosted the first of its kind event in the area which saw players from across the country come together for a 'supersized' gaming experience.
The Game Pad and Alive Corn Exchange in King's Lynn held an "immersive" cinema experience for more than 20 players on Monday, August 2, who competed with each other on Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros on the Nintendo Switch.
Jason Lee, owner of The Game Pad, said following the success of the gaming night that they have booked other events over the coming months, including a FIFA 22 tournament on October 2.
The 43-year-old added: "It was such an amazing night and was great to see so many of our customers old and new enjoying the 188 inch cinema screen experience.
“The management of the Corn Exchange have been fantastic throughout."
You may also want to watch:
The Game Pad and the Corn Exchange are also offering a gaming experience for children's parties.
For more information visit https://www.thegamepad.uk/parties
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 7 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks