Gallery: The Royal Norfolk Show day two
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
The sun shone down on the second day of the Royal Norfolk Show 2019 as thousands of visitors flocked through the gates to see the best Norfolk's rural community has to offer.
From rare breeds to tractors, and even a prehistoric dinosaur puppet there was lots to keep visitors entertained, here are a selection of photos from the day.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer