Do you remember Christmas in Norwich through the 20th century?
- Credit: Archant Library
Do you remember what Norwich was like at Christmas in the 20th century?
The streets were bright with Christmas lights and the streets were filled with shoppers.
Let us take you back to the time of riding the dodgems at the Norwich Christmas Fair or standing around the Christmas tree by City Hall.
Who knew that the streets used to be just as busy as they are now?
Although this year may have been different and some traditions have been cancelled, we can reminisce about the good old festive days.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 9 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 10 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate