Gallery: Fun for all at Dersingham charity event
A west Norfolk community enjoyed charity event in Dersingham, near Hunstanton, to celebrate the Queen's 90th birthday and also raise funds for the Royal British Legion.
A west Norfolk community enjoyed charity event to celebrate the Queen's 90th birthday and also raise funds for the Royal British Legion.
The Dersingham and Sandringham Branch of the Royal British Legion hosted the event, which included a classic car display and various children's activities.
The Riders Section of the Royal British Legion also brought 100 motorbikes for the show at the Recreation Ground in Dersingham.
Valerie Brundle, chair of the branch, said: 'It's a fun afternoon for people to get together, whether they are local or from further afield.'
You may also want to watch:
West Norfolk Mayor Colin Manning opened the afternoon of activities.
He said: 'These local events are lovely for communities raising funds for excellent causes.'
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 10 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk