Gale warning for Norfolk
Norfolk could be battered by gale force winds on Sunday morning, the Met Office has warned.
Forecasters have warned that gale or severe gale force westerly or southwesterly winds could hit parts of the region from midnight.
The Met Office has issued what is know as a yellow alert of wind for an area which takes in Norwich, parts of South Norfolk and parts of the coast, including Great Yarmouth.
Winds could reach up to 70mph on the coast and up to 60mph inland.
The Met Office said the public should be aware of difficult driving conditions and the risk of damage to trees.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 2 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 5 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 6 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 7 Former Norwich City coach moves on again - after just three months
- 8 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues