Fuse box fire at home in Norwich
Firefighters were called to a fuse box fire at a home in Norwich on Saturday night.
Two crews from Earlham and Carrow were first alerted at 23.16pm.
They attended the house at Gladstone Street, betweeen Dereham Road and Earlham Road, in the city.
It took just under 20 minutes to deal with the fire.
A fire service spokesman said the stop message came in at 23.34pm.
You may also want to watch:
The crews used hand appliances and ventilation fans to extinguish the fire and clear the smoke.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 5 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 6 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner