Further tributes paid to John and Sharon Cooper from Gorleston and who died in motorcycle crash
- Credit: Police Scotland
Further tributes have been paid to a Gorleston couple who died after a motorcycle crash in Scotland.
John Cooper, 58, and Sharon Cooper, 56, died after their Harley Davidson motorbike was in a collision with a Landrover Freelander on Sunday.
Mrs Cooper had worked at the James Paget University Hospital for more than 25 years.
Work colleagues and friends have continued to send in emotional tribute to the couple.
Claire Green said: 'Such tragic circumstances, losing a lovely friend, doing what they loved best together.
You may also want to watch:
'A colleague, a friend, someone whose kindness and genuine personality was a pleasure to know.
'Always smiling and so thoughtful. Everyone who knew Sharon had their lives touched by someone special.'
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach
A work colleague said: 'Absolutely devastated to hear the sad news about Sharon and her husband. My thoughts are with their family, friends and close work colleagues. A very sad loss to the James Paget where she worked for many years.'
Sally Bracey said: 'Sharon and John were our best friends for decades. We will cherish the memories we have of us and our families growing up together.
'You are beautiful people and we were blessed to have had you in our lives. Our hearts are aching and we miss you so much. You will be sadly missed by your many friends and work colleagues, God bless to your family and friends.'