Further tests needed to determine cause of death of woman whose body was found in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Further tests are still to be carried out to determine the cause of death of a woman whose body was found on a popular walking and cycling route in the city.
The body of a woman was found on Marriott's Way, near to Bridge Street and Barker Street, in Norwich shortly before 4.30pm on January 31.
Formal identification is yet to be carried out but police have confirmed they believe it to be whoi Kayla Terry, 31, from The Lathes, off St Augustine's Street, Norwich, who had been missing since Monday, January 15.
The death has been treated as unexplained although police said it is not believed to be suspicious.
A post-mortem examination has been carried out but a police spokesman said further tests still need to be carried out before the cause of death can be ascertained.
You may also want to watch:
The police seal which had been put in place after the body was found last month has been removed and a file will be prepared for the coroner in due course.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 5 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 8 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 9 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 10 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award