Warning over further rail disruption caused by signalling problems
Rail passengers across East Anglia have been warned they will face further disruption today as major signalling problems continue across rural routes.
Greater Anglia customers are being advised that train services between Norwich and Sheringham via Cromer are being severely disrupted.
Train services between these stations will be delayed by up to 20 minutes or revised.
Norwich to Sheringham services will run at a reduced speed causing severe delays.
As a result train services from Norwich will terminate and start from Cromer.
You may also want to watch:
A rail replacement bus service will run between Cromer and Sheringham from 6am until 11pm.
Alternative routes are available on these local bus routes operated by Sanders Coaches,
- 1 WATCH: Air ambulances can't land after hospital helipad wrecked by US aircraft
- 2 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 3 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 4 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 5 'Disappointment' for town centre with McDonald's branch closure
- 6 Endangered red kite shot dead and hung from tree
- 7 Man who plagued neighbourhood with loud music has speakers seized
- 8 Teacher's safety calls after e-scooter hit and run
- 9 Hospital owner vows 'never again' as liquidator called in
- 10 Third time lucky? Couple's plea after dream wedding day cancelled again
Customers holding valid Greater Anglia tickets will be accepted on these local bus service
Greater Anglia and Network Rail are sorry for the disruption.