Warning over further rail disruption caused by signalling problems
Rail passengers across East Anglia have been warned they will face further disruption today as major signalling problems continue across rural routes.
Greater Anglia customers are being advised that train services between Norwich and Sheringham via Cromer are being severely disrupted.
Train services between these stations will be delayed by up to 20 minutes or revised.
Norwich to Sheringham services will run at a reduced speed causing severe delays.
As a result train services from Norwich will terminate and start from Cromer.
You may also want to watch:
A rail replacement bus service will run between Cromer and Sheringham from 6am until 11pm.
Alternative routes are available on these local bus routes operated by Sanders Coaches,
- 1 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 2 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 3 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 4 Talented teen baker set to open cake shop in town centre
- 5 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 6 The Norfolk market town that used to be in Suffolk
- 7 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 8 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 9 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 10 'Not in a religious village!' - Residents' shock at drug squad swoop
Customers holding valid Greater Anglia tickets will be accepted on these local bus service
Greater Anglia and Network Rail are sorry for the disruption.