Further arrests made after Bradwell stabbing
- Credit: Jacob Massey
Six people have now been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after an 18-year-old was stabbed in Bradwell in the summer
The man was taken to the James Paget Hospital in Gorleston after being attacked in Bunnewell Avenue just after 11pm on Sunday August 6.
He was transferred to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
Neighbours described how a car crashed through a garden wall as police made arrests following the stabbing.
MORE: 'It scared me to death' - car smashed through wall before four arrested in connection with stabbingAt the time four people, two men and two women, all aged in their 20s and from the Luton area, were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
As the investigation developed two teenagers were also arrested.
You may also want to watch:
All six have been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
- 1 Welcome to our new website
- 2 Excitement mounts ahead of proposed return for Norwich City at Luton
- 3 Confirmed: Three households can form Christmas bubble to spend festive period together
- 4 Canaries legend Justin Fashanu could have street named after him
- 5 Cromer teenager supports local charities
- 6 Stoke City 2-3 Norwich City: Buendia red card, Krul injury but Canaries stay top of the Championship
- 7 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 8 Farke fears Krul out for weeks
- 9 Almost 200 Norfolk schools, colleges and nurseries hit by Covid cases
- 10 City defender Gibson hopes win over Stoke will silence the critics