Further arrests made after Bradwell stabbing
- Credit: Jacob Massey
Six people have now been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after an 18-year-old was stabbed in Bradwell in the summer
The man was taken to the James Paget Hospital in Gorleston after being attacked in Bunnewell Avenue just after 11pm on Sunday August 6.
He was transferred to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
Neighbours described how a car crashed through a garden wall as police made arrests following the stabbing.
MORE: 'It scared me to death' - car smashed through wall before four arrested in connection with stabbingAt the time four people, two men and two women, all aged in their 20s and from the Luton area, were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
As the investigation developed two teenagers were also arrested.
You may also want to watch:
All six have been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
- 1 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 9 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 10 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food