Funeral to be held of Martham primary school teacher Marilyn Bowring
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
The funeral of a primary school teacher who died at the age of 61 after a sudden short illness will be held this afternoon.
Teachers and staff from Martham Primary and Nursery School, near Great Yarmouth, will be attending the funeral of Marilyn Bowring at St Mary's Church in Martham.
Mrs Bowring was otter class teacher at the school and its special educational needs co-ordinator. She had worked at the school for 15 years.
In a letter to parents and carers of pupils the school's headteacher Sarah Mules said Mrs Bowring 'was a dear colleague' and that her death was a 'sad loss'.
The school will be closed for the funeral.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Bowring died on February 18 and was a mother of three and had eight grandchildren.
Would you like to pay tributes to Mrs Bowring? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation