Funeral of Roger Green takes place in Wisbech on Tuesday
The funeral of Fenland councillor and former Wisbech Standard editor Roger Green will take place on Tuesday.
Mr Green, who was 77, died after the car he was driving was involved in a head-on collision on the A47, close to the junction with Broad End Road, Walsoken, on the Cambridgeshire/Norfolk border, on July 18.
His funeral will take place at St Peter's Church, in Wisbech, on Tuesday, August 2, at 1.15pm.
Tributes were led by his widow Margaret last week.
She said: 'He was a lovely man, he loved his town of Wisbech, which he considered to be the capital of The Fens. He will be a great loss.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 More than 300 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk