Funeral held of three children found dead in Lowestoft
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The funeral has been held of three young children who were found dead in their south Lowestoft home after their mother fell to her death from a multi-storey car park.
The service for Levina, three, Addy, two and 11-month-old Kyden McLelland was held this morning at the Church of St Peter and St John in Kirkley.
The youngsters were found dead on Monday, April 15 at their flat in London Road South.
The discovery of their bodies was made after their mother Fiona Anderson, 23, died after falling from the Battery Green multi-storey car park earlier that day.
During the funeral the songs Songbird by Ronan Parke and I'll see you again by Westlife were played.
You may also want to watch:
After the service the Rev Andrew White said it would take decades for relatives to get over the tragedy and they were taking it one small step at a time.
The father of the three children, Craig McLelland, reportedly did not want his children to be buried with their mother, who was heavily pregnant when she died.
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 3 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 4 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 5 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 6 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 7 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 8 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 9 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit
- 10 Bleach thrown at woman from passing car
No date has been set yet for Miss Anderson's funeral.
An inquest heard in April that post-mortem examination results on Levina, Addy and Kayden had not determined their cause of death and further tests were needed. Police have said they are not looking for anyone else in connection with their deaths.