Hundreds expected at football legend’s funeral
- Credit: Archant
The funeral of a football legend who played and managed clubs across Norfolk and Waveney will be on Tuesday, December 10.
The service for Jimmy Landamore will take place at 1.15pm at St Faith's Crematorium in Horsham Saint Faith, and a wake will follow at the Oaklands Hotel in Yarmouth Road, Thorpe St Andrew.
Mr Landamore, who lived in Salhouse, died in November aged 66. His son, Liam Landamore, said he expected 200-400 people to attend.
He said: "Everyone is welcome to both the funeral and wake. Dad would love everyone there talking about him and having a good drink on his behalf. There is a large private bar in the room and there will be plenty of food, something else he would love.
"I understand it's difficult but if people could give me an idea of attendance at the funeral and wake it would be appreciated."
You may also want to watch:
Liam can be contacted on 07825 393084, email email@example.com or via social media.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 3 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 6 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 7 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 8 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 9 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17