Fundraising events aplenty to boost Pakefield Church appeal
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Funds will be raised to boost roof repairs at a popular church as events are held in the coming days.
This Friday, May 19, the Pakefield Music Appreciation group will return to the vowel trail as the letter 'E' is the theme for their latest meeting.
Members can select their favourite music to be played and shared during their meeting at 7.30pm in Pakefield Church. The usual £2 donation will apply.
On Saturday, May 20 the popular Great Yarmouth Brass Band will make a welcome return to Pakefield Church at 7.30pm.
Featuring a varied programme, this event is being held to raise funds towards the church thatch fund. Tickets cost £5 for adults and £2 for children, and are available at Pakefield Church or call 01502 574040.
You may also want to watch:
As many people will have viewed over the years, the Crosses on the Church are lit in memory of loved ones or to commemorate or celebrate special events. If you would like to mark one of these occasions, contact Martin and Sandra Sacks on 01502 537106. A donation towards the cost would be appreciated.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 9 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze