Fundraising events aplenty to boost Pakefield Church appeal
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Funds will be raised to boost roof repairs at a popular church as events are held in the coming days.
This Friday, May 19, the Pakefield Music Appreciation group will return to the vowel trail as the letter 'E' is the theme for their latest meeting.
Members can select their favourite music to be played and shared during their meeting at 7.30pm in Pakefield Church. The usual £2 donation will apply.
On Saturday, May 20 the popular Great Yarmouth Brass Band will make a welcome return to Pakefield Church at 7.30pm.
Featuring a varied programme, this event is being held to raise funds towards the church thatch fund. Tickets cost £5 for adults and £2 for children, and are available at Pakefield Church or call 01502 574040.
You may also want to watch:
As many people will have viewed over the years, the Crosses on the Church are lit in memory of loved ones or to commemorate or celebrate special events. If you would like to mark one of these occasions, contact Martin and Sandra Sacks on 01502 537106. A donation towards the cost would be appreciated.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock