Fundraising event in support of talented Norwich musician Billy Clayton who has rare form of cancer
- Credit: Archant
A music event in support of a young man battling a rare form of bone cancer takes place in Norwich weekend.
Billy Clayton, who lives in Norwich, was just 18 when he was diagnosed with Ewings Sarcoma in 2015.
Since then, he has endured 27 months of intensive chemotherapy, two major surgeries and ten weeks of daily radiotherapy.
Despite the treatment, the cancer has now spread to his lungs.
A fundraising event is being held at The Brickmakers pub on Sprowston Road in Norwich on Saturday, December 9, to support him.
You may also want to watch:
The 20-year-old former City of Norwich School pupil, who is also a very talented musician and song writer, will be performing on the day.
The event takes place from 2pm to 11pm.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 10 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain