Fundraisers planned for Bungay in aid of community centre project
- Credit: Archant � 2009
Bungay Community Centre Trustees are working hard to raise money to enable the old centre to continue and a new facility to be built.
And with planning permission for the new community centre granted, a series of fundraising events are being held to pull in the pounds.
The first is an evening of Camera Craft with instruction from members of Bungay Camera Club. This will be held on Friday, October 13 at 7.30pm in the community centre. Tickets cost £10 and include wine, nibbles, tea and coffee.
Further events planned include Wines for Christmas on Friday, November 10, with staff from Southwold-based Adnams. Tickets are £15 and include tastings and a money off voucher to purchase wine from Adnams.
A quiz is also booked for Friday, November 25, with entry at £2.50 and proceeds being shared with Bungay Community Library.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for all of the events can be booked through Judy Cloke on 01986 894653.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer