Fundraisers planned for Bungay in aid of community centre project
- Credit: Archant � 2009
Bungay Community Centre Trustees are working hard to raise money to enable the old centre to continue and a new facility to be built.
And with planning permission for the new community centre granted, a series of fundraising events are being held to pull in the pounds.
The first is an evening of Camera Craft with instruction from members of Bungay Camera Club. This will be held on Friday, October 13 at 7.30pm in the community centre. Tickets cost £10 and include wine, nibbles, tea and coffee.
Further events planned include Wines for Christmas on Friday, November 10, with staff from Southwold-based Adnams. Tickets are £15 and include tastings and a money off voucher to purchase wine from Adnams.
A quiz is also booked for Friday, November 25, with entry at £2.50 and proceeds being shared with Bungay Community Library.
Tickets for all of the events can be booked through Judy Cloke on 01986 894653.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 4 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 5 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 6 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 7 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 8 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call