Fun on the Front to be held at Great Yarmouth Football Club
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A family fun day will be held at the home of Great Yarmouth Football Club on Sunday between 10am and 4pm.
Fun on the Front will be held at the Wellesley Ground in Wellesley Road and will have five-a-side tournaments, stalls, live music, an events arena and a barbecue.
Anne Jones, from the club, said: 'This is a fun day, is free to enter for all the family and includes a children's tournament, bouncy castles, entertainment arena, numerous stalls and refreshments.
'We will also have club memorabilia on sale as part of our grandstand's 125th anniversary. There will be parking available at the South end of the ground for £3 for the whole day.
'This event was a massive success last year and promises to be even better this year. All proceeds will be split between GYTFC, The Anchorage Trust and The Bread Kitchen, enforcing the community links the club has with local charities.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'