Fun day held to celebrate re-launch of Tesco store in Guildhall Hill, Norwich
A fun day has been held to celebrate the recent re-launch of the Norwich Tesco Metro in Guildhall Hill.
Customers were entertained by a bubble blowing stilt walker and traditional town crier and children were treated to free face painting.
Store manager, Simon Nellis, said: 'We all really enjoyed the family fun day and we received some fantastic feedback from customers.
'The children were fascinated by the giant stilt walker and queues formed to turn their faces in to works of art.'
The store's revamp has seen an improved fresh fruit and vegetable selection and a bigger snack selection, as well as a new customer service desk and hot pie cabinet and a new-look health and beauty department.
You may also want to watch:
Simon added: 'The event created such a lovely atmosphere in store and it was a great way to continue our refresh celebrations. We hope our customers enjoyed it as much as we did.'
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats