Fuel prices dropping - what’s the cost at your local station?
Fuel prices are dropping - and we'd like your help to tell us the picture in the region.
On Monday, Sainsbury's said that prices of unleaded petrol and diesel would drop by 3p a litre at its 266 petrol stations across the country.
Petrol prices hit an all-time high in the UK last month due to the high price of crude on the world markets. However they started to come down soon after that.
But what's the price of unleaded petrol and diesel at your local station? Please leave the name and location of the station and the prices below - and thanks for your help on this.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 3 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 4 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 7 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 8 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 9 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale
- 10 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight